The Vadleány – Take Down bow is a fast shooting bow with an attitude. The smoothness is only outdone by great looks it has to offer. Designed in 2016 inspired by the Scythian and Hungarian bows. The Take Down features a split belly design allowing for the bow to be stored in 2 pieces which is ideal for saving money when traveling.
|Chronograph||35 lbs @ 28 inches|
|Arrow Dynamic 505gr||173-176 fps|
|Gold Tip 410gr||190-194 fps|
|Beman 414gr||191-193 fps|
- Curved Handle
- End tips are made from ash
- Core is bamboo, carbon fiber, and fiberglass
- Wood or phenolic string bridge
- 51″ length tip to tip when strung
- Maximum draw length 31″
- Maximum draw weight 65 lbs
- Multiple color options
- Riser is Ash with the option of exotic woods: Osage, Zebra Wood, or Purple heart
*Notice* Arrows and other accessories featured in images are not included with the purchase of a bow however you may purchase them separately from Baro Woodworks>.