The Vadleány – Wild Girl bow is a fast shooting bow with an attitude. The smoothness is only outdone by great looks it has to offer. Designed in 2016 inspired by the Scythian and Hungarian bows.
- Curved Handle
- End tips are made from ash
- Core is bamboo, carbon fiber, and fiberglass
- Wood or phenolic string bridge
- 51″ length tip to tip when strung
- Maximum draw length 31″
- Maximum draw weight 65 lbs
- Multiple color options
- Riser is Ash with the option of exotic woods: Osage, Zebra Wood, or Purple heart
*Notice* Arrows and other accessories featured in images are not included with the purchase of a bow however you may purchase them separately from Baro Woodworks>.